Tried multiple times to turn off Windows 10 Airplane mode, but it didn’t work? Since the last update, a lot of people have reported that they are not able to turn off Airplane mode on Windows 10. And, this is not even enough, sometimes the Airplane doesn’t even appear. If you also experienced the same, then don’t worry as we have found some methods which you can use to turn off Windows 10 Airplane mode. Let’s discuss the methods as follows:
How Can I Turn Off Windows 10 Airplane Mode?
If your current circumstances require you to turn off the Airplane mode, then here are the methods which you can use to turn off Windows 10 Airplane mode as follows:
Turn Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Using the Notification Bar
- Hover your mouse to the bottom bar.
- Access the Notification Bar.
- Check whether your Airplane Mode is on or off.
- If it’s on, then you just have to press the Airplane Mode option again to turn it off.
Turn Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Using the Settings Menu.
- Go to the Windows Search bar located at the bottom-left on your screen.
- Type “Settings” in it and when it appears, click on it.
- This will open the settings menu as shown in the image below.
- Click on the Networks and Internet option.
- Inside the Network and Internet, navigate to Airplane mode.
- From there, turn off the Windows 10 Airplane Mode.
Also Read: How to hide taskbar in Windows 10
Turn Off Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Using Search Bar
- Navigate to the Windows search bar.
- Search “Airplane Mode” and wait until it appears.
- As soon as it appears, click on it.
- This will open the Airplane Mode Settings.
- From there, turn off the Airplane Mode.
How to Solve Windows 10 Airplane Mode Stuck Issue?
If the Windows 10 Airplane Mode has got stuck and you want to turn it off, then here are some tips and tricks which you can try out to get rid of this issue:
- Restart Your device to see whether there’s something wrong with the functioning of your computer.
- Remove the Battery and then put it back again.
- Open the Device manager. See whether a WAN Miniport has a yellow mark or not. If it has, then reinstalls it again.
- Search for regedit in the Windows Search bar. As soon as it appears, click on it and run it as an administrator. Navigate to the following key:
- Right click on the class and press find. Look for the RadioEnable option. Ensure that it’s value is set to 1.
- Restart your device again to apply the changes.
Well, that’s how you can turn off Windows 10 Airplane Mode. So, what are you waiting for? Go and try these methods to turn off Windows 10 Airplane Mode and let me know about your experience in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you.